Friday, October 23, 2009

Let’s do it Chicago-style

Jamie and family We're heading out tonight for deep dish pizza at Gino's East, a new place in our area and one affiliated with Gino's in Chicago. It's been a while since I've had deep dish pizza, and I have to say I'm already salivating! Mmmmm. Hey, we're eating at a Pie Hole!

We're meeting up with friends Jamie and Shawn again, although this time their kids won't be coming. In some ways, that's too bad, because they're fun and cool kids, but I'm sure Jamie and Shawn will appreciate a night out on their own! Jamie is a fellow blogger, and we met through Milwaukee Dan #2. We were both commenting on his blog, started reading each others' blogs, and I guess we decided each other was pretty cool. Ha! Come to find out, we live not too far from each other, and met for the first time this summer. Had a great time, and looking forward to seeing them again tonight. I foresee a Rock Band night at some point in our future. Jamie's also a rock chick.

Now that I think of it, I've met several online friends through Dan. I guess all the cool kids hang out with Dan, and you know who you are. :)

Hope to get a picture or two. I'm wearing a Colts shirt, Jamie. Do you dare to wear a Packers shirt? Heh heh.

6 comments:

  1. Should be a fun evening :o) Pictures to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics! Have fun!!!

    be well....

    ps... You know... some of the best parents I know started in their mid 40's... you and Ken would rock. JMHO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous....we LOVE Gino's East....when we lived in Highland Indiana (outside Chicago) we used to go there often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun and enjoy your night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth,
    Ginos sounds great ... nothing like a nice deep dish pizza, Chicago-style!!
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete

I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you?