Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let's get this party started!

All right, folks, here we go. I'll be making the transition to this platform, although I'll still be posting on the AOL Nutwood for a while. This is also very much a work in progress, and I'm sure we'll all be playing around with this as we do a little "on the job training." For example, I haven't decided which font to use. I miss Comic Sans! Waaaah, Ricky! Yeah, I know...no point in being upset about it. We have no choice, after all.

Pardon my previous messiness from when I was starting to mess around with this a few months ago. I was going to tidy up before I opened this up, but no reason to. I just chose the Bates Motel sign when I was trying to put up a picture, so there's no significance to it.

...or IS there? Heh heh heh....

2 comments:

I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you?