Friday, December 5, 2008

Spaghetti Cat

Cousin Shane (we're having lunch today--yay!) sent me this, and it's one of the silliest things I've seen in a while. So of course I had to share it with you all! Indigo, if you read this entry, there a little song that goes, "Spaghetti cat...cat cat cat...a cat shouldn't be eating spaghetti," etc. Hey, Spaghetti Cat looks kind of like Sheeba!

Addendum

In my dedication to you all, as well as my fondness for Spaghetti Cat, I have transcribed the lyrics.

Spaghetti Cat

Spaghetti cat, I weep for you
Spaghetti cat, it's all I can do
Spaghetti cat, to keep from fallin' apart
Spaghetti cat, 'cause you're breakin' my heart

[spoken]

Oh yeah, when I first saw you on that daytime TV show
Sitting behind that plate of spaghetti
I knew that you were no ordinary cat
Haters will hate on you
And make negative comments
Such as, that cat looks scared
And a cat should not be eating spaghetti
But you just keep on eating that spaghetti
Because you will always be...

Spaghetti cat, I weep for you
Spaghetti cat, it's all I can do
Spaghetti cat, to keep from fallin' apart
Spaghetti cat, 'cause you're breakin' my heart

Spaghetti cat!

*****

So who's going to be singing this song all day? This gal!

19 comments:

  1. ... as I sit here listening to Kraftwerk as I read this entry ... stopped so I could listen and was surprised to see a shot of Spaghetti cat and the boys performing together!!

    Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! I've always been fond of fine music that conveys deep emotion.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is now going to rattle around in my head without a point of exit:) Thanks for sharing

    Yasmin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, OK, OK, I get it. You like cats. Now I'm gonna have to search YouTube and find a doggie comeback...lol, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the doggie comeback! But you gotta go to my blog to see it...lovingly posted, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty funny ! I hope you had a nice lunch with cousin Shane.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't Phoebe from Friends do one similar called "Smelly Cat Smelly Cat"? Loved this entry as well as your song for the day. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny, that cat hangs with some awsome celebs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Between Spaghetti Cat and Wildcat's Lair...hmmm who would win in a throw down??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you thought about therapy Beth. That is so funny. LMAO.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFLMAO...that is so funny. I loved the one with him peering over the shoulder of the dude looking at the voter card. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is it i KNOW your imagination takes you far far away? You are so funny and that Spaghetti cat video is classic. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha ha
    love the spaghetti cat video!
    (I found you through another blog when I was blog hopping..)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Ginger has a sponge for a brain so of course that Spaghetti Cat song is going to be stuck in it forever! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you?